Follow the step by step guide to safely install Oppo F7 Official Firmware (Flash File). Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Oppo F7 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Oppo_F7_CPH1821_MT6771_180531.zip. The firmware is around 2.1 GB in size. The firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Os. The firmware is for MediaTek powered variant.
Oppo F7 was launched in March 2018. It features a large6.23-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) which is an octa-core (4x2GHz + 4x2GHz) processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM with an expandable option up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Oppo F7 sports a 16-megapixel (f/1.8) rear and a 25-megapixel front camera. The Oppo F7 runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F7 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about the device’s Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Oppo F7 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo F7
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Oppo F7 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F7
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.