Download and Install Stock ROM On Umidigi F1 [Offficial Firmware]: Umidigi is a well known Chinese mobile brand and it manufactures budget Mobile devices with awesome specifications. It has some of the best budget Android smartphones. All these devices are developer friendly so most of them have received root support. Many Umidigi F1 users may have rooted their device to install Custom ROMs and some may have bricked their devices in that process. Flashing the stock firmware back on the device can fixed the issue.
Follow the step by step guide to safely install Umidigi F1 Official Firmware (Flash File). Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Umidigi F1 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is V1.0 20190124B – U9_CHN_GM_00_V1.1. The firmware is based on Android 9.0 Pie Os and around 1.1 GB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6771 powered devices.
There could be many reasons for a user to flash the stock firmware back on the device. With custom ROMs or firmware, stability is the main issue. So this is one of the main reasons for users to return back to the stock ROM. If a user bricks the device, there is only one way to recover it and that is by flashing the stock firmware. Bootloop, lag and many other issues can easily be fixed by restoring the device to the stock firmware.
Install Official Stock ROM On Umidigi F1 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Umidigi F1 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Umidigi F1
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Umidigi F1 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Umidigi F1
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.