A rooted device has the potential to be 10 times more powerful than the same device when unrooted? It’s unbelievable, right? But it is totally true as rooting provides you with an abundance of features to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, get rid of the bloatware, and most importantly install custom ROMs. Installing a custom ROM makes your device into a much better and more powerful machine. Once you have installed a custom ROM, your device will be much more flexible while you will also have total control over your device.
If you are a Moto G5 user and interested to try out different custom ROMs, then follow this simple and easy guide to Download/Install AICP 15.0 On Motorola Moto G5 (Android 10 Q) || codename: cedric
There are thousands of guides over the internet which claim to help you install custom ROMs but instead, they get you confused and flustered. That is not going to be the case with this one. In this guide, we will be giving you all the basic information regarding rooting, custom ROMs, their benefits, and more. After getting the information part out of the way, we will be giving you a simple guide to help you install this custom ROM.
AICP (Android Ice Cold Project) is a customized version of Android that offers customizations and a clean UI with additional features and options. It was started in 2012 until Lollipop, the ROM has always been based on AOKP. But unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development previously, AICP OS has changed its base to CyanogenMod. Currently, the AICP OS is based on GZOSP (Pie). It’s also quite stable and good-looking Custom ROM.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install AICP 15.0 On Motorola Moto G5.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download AICP 15.0 For Motorola Moto G5
Steps To Install AICP 15.0 On Motorola Moto G5 | Android 10 Q Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into thelatest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.