If you are a Nokia 7.2 users and looking for a great alternative to the stock firmware, then this article may impress you. A new custom ROM based on Android 10 Q is now made available for Nokia 7.2. Follow the guide to download and install DerpFest On Nokia 7.2 (Android 10 Q) codenamed Daredevil.
DerpFest OS is a relatively new custom ROM based on Android 10 source code. The ROM is one of the smoothest custom ROM available right now. The ROM has a Pixel experience touch to it. If you a Pixel lover then you will feel at home with this ROM. One of the best parts of the ROM is weekly updates.
The Custom ROM delivers stunning visuals and additional customization options that you won’t find on any Stock ROM even it’s packed with a custom skin. Basically, the rooted Android users prefer custom firmware to install custom modules and tweak their device UI for some cool looks. In order to install a Custom ROM on your device, you will require a Custom Recovery like TWRP. Now, let’s take a look at the best custom firmware below.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install DerpFest On Nokia 7.2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download DerpFest ROM For Nokia 7.2NOTE: If any link doesn’t work, check the source page for the latest working link and update
Steps To Install DerpFest ROM On Nokia 7.2 | Android 10 Q Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into thelatest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.