HTC One M7 in Sprint network has now received the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM.Follow this guide to Download/Install Lineage OS 14.1 on SPRINT HTC ONE M7: Hello friends!! Today, we will be sharing with you detailed information on Lineage OS 14.1 and how you download and install it on your Sprint HTC One M7. Many of you might have already had past experiences related to custom ROMs. Using custom ROMs is hugely beneficial as it not only allows you to tinker with the settings and customize them, but it also gives you many more features than the firmware it is based on. If you are interested in installing the official Lineage OS 14.1 on your Sprint HTC One M7, then keep on reading this post.
Lineage OS or formerly known as CyanogenMod is easily one of the most popular series of custom ROMs. It has repeatedly come up with world class custom ROMs and became the huge name that it is today. Recently, the latest version of Lineage OS named Lineage OS 14.1 was released officially. This new custom ROM is based on Android 7.1 Nougat Source Code and it not only has all the Android 7.1 Nougat features but it also comes with some extra customizable options. This custom ROM will definitely give its users a fresh look for the Nougat OS while also giving its users full control of the system.
HTC as you all know has been one of the biggest smartphone manufacturing brands from past few decades. Year after year it has released some world class models and Sprint HTC One M7 is one of them. It comes with a 4.7-inch display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad-Core Processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB/64 GB storage, and a 2300mAh Li-Polymer battery. It runs on Android 4.1 Jellybean, and its other features include GPS, Wi-Fi, E-Compass, Bluetooth 4.0, and more.
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 For SPRINT HTC ONE M7
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For SPRINT HTC ONE M7
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On SPRINT HTC ONE M7 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons