Download and Install Lineage OS 15 on Lenovo Vibe K5 | Android 8.0 Oreo: Ever since the latest Android 8.0 Oreo was officially released, lots of OEMs have been announcing the list of their devices which will be receiving this new update. It is quite clear that most of the flagships released recently will be receiving the new updates, but only Sony, Motorola, HTC have come forward and released the list of devices which will be receiving the update.
The LineageOS community has been busy coming up with the latest developments based on Android 8.0. If you are a follower of LineageOS community, you must have read that they have already released Android 8.0 Oreo-based LOS15 update for various OEMs. The list includes Moto G5 Plus, Moto X2, Xiaomi Mi Mix, and others. And now Lenovo’s Vibe K5 is set to be added to that list.
However, this is not your official release, so this update won’t be a daily driver material. The future updates will surely fix most of the bugs which you might face. Additionally, the users will get to experience the latest Oreo features like Notification badges, picture-in-picture, Notification channels, instant Apps, better Always-on-display, and much more.Follow the given step by step guide to Update Lenovo Vibe k5 To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage Os 15.For Lenovo K5 Plus check out this > Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus | Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15 for Lenovo Vibe K5
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 on Lenovo Vibe K5 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into LineageOS 15.0 Based on Android Oreo 8.0. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram