Download and install MIUI 8 on Nomi i503 Jump: If you are a Nomi i503 Jump user, attention, please! Did you know that a rooted device has the potential to be 10 times more powerful than the same unrooted device? It’s unbelievable, right? But it is in fact true. Rooting gives your device an array of options to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, play with the menu, delete the bloatware, and most importantly to install custom ROMs. Today, in this post, we will be discussing MIUI 8 and how you can easily install this firmware on your Nomi i503 Jump. Installing a custom ROM makes your device much more reliable, powerful, and efficient while giving you total control over your device.
The Nomi i503 Jump was released in 2015 and it was an entry-level Android device. It has a 5-inch TFT display screen with 480P Screen. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC7731 CPU with ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, 4 Cores processor coupled with 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM and 8 GB ROM storage capacity. It has Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It houses non-removable 2000 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box and its other features include Wi-Fi, a 5.0 MP rear camera, a 0.3 MP front camera, Bluetooth, OTG Support, fingerprint scanner, USB, and more.
If you are a Nomi i503 Jump user who is tired of looking for the perfect guide that will help you root your device and install a custom ROM, then this is the post you had been looking for. Here, in this post, we are going to give you all the basic details regarding rooting, custom ROMs, the benefits, and more. After that, we will give you a step-by-step guide to help you install the custom ROM within no time.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 0.1 What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 0.2 Benefits Of Custom ROMs
- 0.3 Pre-Requirements
- 0.4 Disclaimer
- 0.5 Download MIUI 8 For Nomi i503 Jump
- 1 Steps To Install MIUI 8 On Nomi i503 Jump (Custom ROM)
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third-party ROMs like MIUI 8 or 15. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install MIUI 8 ROM On Nomi i503 Jump.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download MIUI 8 For Nomi i503 Jump
- Download ROM | (Credit: source)
- Download Official GApps For Official MIUI 8 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Best ROMs List: Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Nomi i503 Jump (Updated Daily)
Steps To Install MIUI 8 On Nomi i503 Jump (Custom ROM)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into thelatest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.