Download and Install Xiaomi Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Oreo Update (OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13): If you are a proud Xiaomi Mi A1 user, then we have an awesome news for you. Latest Mi A1 Android 8.1 Oreo OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13 has been released by Xioami. The Update is in beta so may not be very stable. The OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13 fastboot ROM file is now made available for download. Recently Xiaomi has released MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.17 for Xiaomi Devices and Now Xiaomi Mi A1 is getting Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware A1 22.214.171.124.
This new update is going to be based on Android 8.1 Oreo firmware and it is going to be a beta update. Other than the monthly security fixes, this update will also bring stability to the device, have performance optimization, and other bug fixes. The full firmware size is very large. This update weighs around 1.18 GB. So we recommend using a stable wifi connection while downloading the firmware.
Along with bug fixes and improvements to the performance, it also brings the latest May 2018 security patch update to the device. The patch date is of May 5th, 2018. If you want this firmware, then you have to download the Mi A1 OREO fastboot ROM and flash the firmware file with the fastboot commands. We will be sharing all the steps to Install Mi A1 Android 8.1 Oreo OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13 (Fastboot ROM).
- Take a full backup of your device data as everything will be wiped out.
- The battery charge should at least be 60% to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Your Xiaomi Mi A1 must have the bootloader unlocked.
- Your computer must have ADB and Fastboot installed.
This method is for Xiaomi Mi A1 only. If you perform any of the following steps wrong, your device may get bricked. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs to your device. So, proceed at your own risk.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 126.96.36.199 Oreo Update
- Download OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13 Oreo (V188.8.131.52.ODHMIFA) – Download (TWRP Flashable)
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13.0 – Download (Fastboot ROM)
Best Custom ROMs List > Xiaomi Mi A1 Custom ROMs Collection | Android Nougat and Oreo[/mks_pullquote]
Steps To Install Mi A1 Android 8.1 Oreo OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13 (Xiaomi Mi A1 184.108.40.206 Oreo Update)
Method 1: Using TWRP (Only TWRP Flashable ROM -Rooted)
- Download the TWRP flashable firmware and save it to your device
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) (so that you can flash the backup if anything goes wrong)
- Now, Go to Install section on your TWRP
- Now locate the flashable firmware and swipe to start flashing
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Method 2: Using Fastboot (Fastboot ROM/Firmware File)
- First Enable ‘USB debugging’ option.Guide > How To Enable USB Debugging On Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac
- Download Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.9.5.13 Fastboot ROM from above extract in a folder where adb is installed.
- Now Run “flash_A.bat” for flash to the slot “A” or “flash_B.bat” for flash to the slot “B“.
If you have any questions or suggestion related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.