Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Xiaomi Mi A1 | Android Nougat and Oreo: Custom roms are a good option in terms of updating your smartphone. Custom rom helps in improvement and customization of your device. With installing a custom rom your device’s performance can be enhanced and you can do a lot more than before, so installing a custom rom can be beneficial for you as well as your device. Custom rom allows you to experience something new and better in your smartphone for example the new android released in past few days so none smartphone company has released an official update for it but developers have made custom rom based on that android which can be used in almost every smartphone except some. Custom roms might contains bugs sometime but it’s resolved sooner or later by it’s developer. Also some custom roms are pre-rooted so you don’t have to root them again and can enjoy root with making no extra efforts.
Xiaomi Mi A1 was launched in September 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs Android 7.1.2 and is powered by a 3080mAh non removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. The Xiaomi Mi A1 has a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. Based on the Xiaomi Mi A1 specifications we have created a list of custom roms which can perform better than others on this device.
Installing a wrong custom rom can spoil your device as it may be not compatible with your smartphone’s software or hardware specifications so we have created a full list of Best Custom ROMs For Xiaomi Mi A1. The roms which are in the list down are the best roms to be used on Xiaomi Mi A1, Those custom roms will perform better than the others on this device. Choosing the right custom rom for your device is an essential part and we have made it easier for you so that you can easily choose 1 from some rather than choosing 1 from 100(s). Xiaomi Mi A1 is the smartphone which can perform quite well with custom roms so it is safer to install the below listed custom roms.
The best thing about Google’s Android is Customization.There are loads of thing you can do with android which other mobile operating systems don’t allow to modify.Android users can root their devices which allows them to modify the system.Users can install Custom Recoveries and kernels.After installing Custom Recovery users can install Custom ROMs.Below we have shared the Full List Of Custom ROMs Available For Xiaomi Mi A1
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy.These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted.The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Popular Posts You May Like[/su_heading]
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Full List Of Custom ROMs For Xiaomi Mi A1 | Android Marshmallow, Nougat and Oreo
- Download/Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 8.1)
- Download/Install NitrogenOS Android 8.1 Oreo On Xiaomi Mi A1
- Install DotOS Oreo ROM On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 8.1)
- Download/Install AICP 13.1 On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 8.1 Oreo via AospExtended
- Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Xiaomi Mi A1 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Install ViperOS On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download/Install crDroid OS On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download/Install AICP OS On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Mi A1 via AOSPExtended
- Install Xiaomi Mi A1 ported ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5x [build N2G47H 7.8.23]
How To Install Custom ROMs On Android (Custom ROMs For Xiaomi Mi A1)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have a Custom Recovery installed
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-twrp-recovery-and-root-xiaomi-mi-a1/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″][Latest Guide] How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi A1[/su_button]
- First, download the desire Custom ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Oreo ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
For Android Nougat ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Nougat GApps] Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
For Android Marshmallow ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official GApps For Android Marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-a-custom-rom-via-recovery-on-any-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-gapps-using-twrp-recovery/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Flash GApps (Zip) via TWRP Recovery[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-latest-magisk-v13-5/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Magisk On Android Oreo To Gain Root[/su_button]
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.