The Nokia 7.2 (Daredevil) bags the unofficial build of Lineage OS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10. If you’re a custom firmware lover or knows about it, then you should also know about the Lineage OS. The best part is that now you can download and install the Lineage OS 17.1 on your Nokia 7.2 handset from this article and manually install it quite easily.
The Nokia 7.2 was launched in September 2019. It features a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Driving the device is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Nokia 7.2 runs Android Android 9 Pie out of the box.
The Nokia 7.2 sports a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 5-megapixel camera and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture on the rear side while on the front, it has a 20-megapixel camera.
The Nokia 7.2 is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards and houses a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
We are thankful to Raghu varma from XDA for this awesome ROM. Keep in mind that you will need a TWRP Custom Recovery or any other custom recovery in order to flash the Lineage OS 17.1 firmware on your handset. Additionally, you will have to be rooted as well. Now, without wasting more time, let’s get into it.
Lineage OS 17.1 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17.1 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.1 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on the Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM.
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17.1 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android 10 features and additionally, there is plenty of exclusive Lineage OS customizations & features also included.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked.
- Your device should be rooted properly.
- Ensure that a custom recovery (TWRP) installed on your handset.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 on Nokia 7.2.
DownloadsNote: If the download link is broken, check the development page and download the newer version from there
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Nokia 7.2 | Android 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now, transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Next, reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Then select Install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.
- Flash the GApps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the official Lineage OS 17.1 ROM on your Nokia 7.2 based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.