Are you a user of the Realme C3 handset and want to customize or flash any third-party file? Check this guide. Here we’ve shared the easy steps on how to Root Realme C3 and Unlock Bootloader. Android devices are meant to be customizable and almost every user wants to easily customize their devices by rooting or flashing custom firmware. Here we will discuss the steps on how to install Magisk on your Realme C3 to enable root access.
Rooting the Realme C3 device gives you plenty of useful and advanced features like access to install rooted apps, flashing custom firmware, installing mod files, increase or decrease device performance, improve battery life by hibernating apps, uninstall system apps, and more. However, in order to install Magisk on your Realme device, you will need to unlock the bootloader first. So, check out all the possible methods and steps one by one to successfully enable root access on your handset.
Android Rooting Process
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in a few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing SuperSU or Magisk root file.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme C3. While rooting you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked. If you want to root your device without a PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below.
If you are new to rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a Nandroid backup.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Realme C3
We have provided all the steps by step necessary methods in order to install TWRP Custom Recovery and then Root on your Realme C3.
Warning: After unlocking the bootloader on Realme C3, Widevine L1 will be replaced by Widevine L3.
Unlock the Bootloader Of Realme C3
- Install the Unlock Tool on your handset.
- Open Unlock Tool > Tap on Start applying.
- Select the checkbox and submit your application.
- The application will be checked by Realme servers.
- Within around 15 minutes, the Unlock Tool APK will show the status of the unlock request. If the review is successful, proceed further.
- Now, tap on Start the in-depth test.
- The device will restart automatically and you can see ‘fastboot_unlock_verify ok’.
Steps to Use Fastboot Mode
- First, enable Developers Options, USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock on your device. (Guide)
- Now, download the ADB & Fastboot Tool and setup on your PC.
- Next, go to the installed ADB & Fastboot Folder in the system directory on the computer. Then do Shift + Right Click to open PowerShell Window Here.
- Make sure to backup all your internal data as the unlocking bootloader process will delete all your data.
- Connect your device to PC using the original USB data cable.
- Boot your Realme C3 device into the bootloader mode by using the command below and hit Enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, type the below command and hit Enter:
fastboot flashing unlock
- Next, press the Volume Up or Down button to navigate and press the Power button to select ‘UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER’ option.
- It will initiate the in-depth test mode on your handset and the bootloader should be unlocked now on your Android 10 powered Realme C3.
- Now, you’re good to go and can install custom firmware or root on your device.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
First You should try rooting tools as they are safe, Root Any Device Without PC: How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop. If this doesn’t work you can try the regular TWRP method.
Disclaimer: There are thousands and thousands of Android devices in the world so it is not possible to test all the TWRP recovery. Here we only share files which are already shared in the internet. So it is recommended to test these at your own risk and to be on safer side, please keep a backup of your current files.
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery for Realme C3.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
How to Root Realme C3
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Realme C3)
- Download the latest supersu zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root Realme C3)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Realme C3 successfully.
How To UnRoot Realme C3
- You have to install the Realme C3 stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery.