Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Galaxy J7 2016 [crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM]: Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes equipped with a large 5.5-inches Super AMOLED display with 720P HD Panel. The device is powered by Exynos 7870 Octa processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It has 16 GB internal storage (Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card ). It sports a 13MP primary rear camera and 5MP front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and houses a 3300mAh removable battery.
The best thing about Android is the customization options it has. Users can root their device to use them to their fullest potential. Once a device is rooted, you can install Custom MODs, Kernels and ROMs.There are tons of Custom ROMs available for Android devices Like Carbon ROM, crDroid, Resurrection and Lineage Os. Users can update their old devices to the newest version of Androids which are not officially supported.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience. Remember to follow all the steps carefully to avoid any bricking devices kind of situations. Now follow the guide to get Android 8.1 Oreo On Galaxy J7 2016 [crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM]
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed. So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide. We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM On Galaxy J7 2016 (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
- Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Galaxy J7 2016 | Android Marshmallow, Nougat and Oreo
- The Lineage OS 15.1 Official Device List (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy J7 2016 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide: How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Galaxy J7 2016 [crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Galaxy J7 2016 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy J7 2016 into the recovery mode. Guide: How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device : How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy J7 2016. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of the ROM which is built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.