Good news for all Elephone P90000 users. After the long wait, Elephone started rolling out Official Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000. The Official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Elephone P9000 is now available for download.
The update is an Official Nougat is rolling out via OTA in phase wise manner.You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To check the update Go to Settings –> About Phone Section –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for Elephone P9000 with that you can Update Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. This sweet update is loaded with many bug fixes, Performance improvements and the pack of Android Nougat features like Multi-Window Mode, Improved Notifications, Doze, Seamless update, Vulkan API, Settings UI and much more. Below you can download the Android Nougat Update and install it.
- Optimised fingerprint sensor.
- The first stable version of Android 7.0
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The Advantages Of The Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Android Device.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your device.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your Android Phone.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Elephone P9000.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
[su_button url=”‘https://mega.nz/#!7lB1URDa!VmpE_UlMOk2fDCr9X7ELQeACrpEkB-rNfuOSVujT_Gg” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Elephone P9000[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://mega.nz/#!rwwAEbab!Chsd0biOjWQIeZjtzkl5TaczTkDOtX6-GFdP7iLW52U” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Flash Tool[/su_button]