Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On ZUK Z2 Plus [crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM]: The Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus was launched in September 2016. It comes equipped with a large 5.00-inch touchscreen display with 1080P resolution. The Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus runs Android 6.0.1 out of the box and powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus has 32 GB internal storage that can’t be expandable and has 3 GB RAM.Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery. The Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus features a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front-facing camera for selfies
The best thing about Android is the customization options it has. Users can root their device to use them to their fullest potential. Once a device is rooted, you can install Custom MODs, Kernels and ROMs.There are tons of Custom ROMs available for Android devices Like Carbon ROM, crDroid, Resurrection and Lineage Os. Users can update their old devices to the newest version of Androids which are not officially supported.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience. Remember to follow all the steps carefully to avoid any bricking devices kind of situations. Now follow the guide to get Android 8.1 Oreo On ZUK Z2 Plus [crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM]
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed. So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide. We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM On ZUK Z2 Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
- Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For ZUK Z2 Plus | Android Nougat and Oreo
- The Lineage OS 15.1 Official Device List (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the ZUK Z2 Plus only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide: How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On ZUK Z2 Plus [crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM v4.0]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your ZUK Z2 Plus using your data cable.
- Reboot your ZUK Z2 Plus into the recovery mode. Guide: How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device: How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on ZUK Z2 Plus. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of the ROM which is built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!