Guide To Root Realme X2 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery: Just a weeks after the official release, the Realme X2 pro has received an unofficial TWRP recovery file which made this rooting process possible. So if you want to achieve root on your Realme X2 Pro, just follow all the steps mentioned in this guide.
Rooting Realme X2 Pro gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Realme X2 Pro, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
About Realme X2 Pro
The Realme X2 Pro is the Flagship device from Realme. It comes equipped with a large 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels which supports the 90Hz HDR10+ feature. It’s powered by the Snapdragon 855+ CPU coupled with 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of ROM.
The Realme X2 Pro has a quad rear camera setup (64MP + an 8MP + 13MP + a 2MP sensor). It has a 16MP selfie camera on the front side. It houses a non-removable 4000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging support. The device features an optical in-display fingerprint sensor and runs on the Android 9.0 Pie over ColorOS 6
Android Rooting Process
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in a few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing SuperSU or Magisk root file.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme X2 Pro. While rooting you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked. If you want to root your device without a PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Realme X2 Pro
We have provided all the steps by step necessary methods in order to install TWRP Custom Recovery and then Root on your Realme X2 Pro.
Unlock the Bootloader Of Realme X2 Pro
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme X2 Pro
First You should try rooting tools as they are safe, Root Any Device Without PC: How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop. If this doesn’t work you can try the regular TWRP method.
Disclaimer: There are thousands and thousands of Android devices in the world so it is not possible to test all the TWRP recovery. Here we only share files which are already shared in the internet. So it is recommended to test these at your own risk and to be on safer side, please keep a backup of your current files.
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery for Realme X2 Pro.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
How to Root Realme X2 Pro
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Realme X2 Pro)
- Download the latest supersu zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root Realme X2 Pro)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Realme X2 Pro successfully.
How To UnRoot Realme X2 Pro
- You have to install the Realme X2 Pro stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.