The best part of having an Android device is that you can easily flash custom firmware, customize other elements, install root, install a custom recovery, and more. Android is based on the open-source project which is a major point of getting so much popular and widely used by users across the world. As the title suggests, here we’ve shared the steps to install Oppo F1: Official TWRP Recovery and Root in an easy way. So, if you’re an Oppo F1 user and want to root your handset by using the TWRP Recovery, this is the best place for you.
Rooting your Oppo F1 will give you an additional benefit of having multiple ways to easily customize as well as enabling Superuser access over the device system. By installing the root access on your handset, you can simply use all the rooted applications, install special apps, flash Custom Firmware, install modules, tweak device system & its settings, overclocking device performance, improve battery life, uninstall preloaded apps & games (bloatware), etc.
Now, without getting delayed, let’s take a brief idea of the rooting overview, advantages, etc. While keeping in mind that before rooting, you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrong can easily brick your device or even your device stuck in the bootloop issue.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a Nandroid backup.
- Maintain a 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo F1
We have provided all the steps by step necessary methods in order to install TWRP Custom Recovery and then Root on your Oppo F1.
Unlock the Bootloader of Oppo F1
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo F1
First You should try rooting tools as they are safe, Root Any Device Without PC: How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop. If this doesn’t work you can try the regular TWRP method.
Disclaimer: There are thousands and thousands of Android devices in the world so it is not possible to test all the TWRP recovery. Here we only share files that are already shared on the internet. So it is recommended to test these at your own risk and to be on the safer side, please keep a backup of your current files.
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery for Oppo F1.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
How to Root Oppo F1
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide. Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu
- Download the latest Supersu zip
- Now, follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Oppo F1 successfully.
How to UnRoot Oppo F1
- You have to install the Oppo F1 stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates on your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.