Here we are sharing a detailed guide to safely Install TWRP and root ZTE Blade A610 Plus. We will also be giving you the answers to the most frequently asked questions about rooting. The available recovery is compatible with MediaTek MT6750T variant of the device. The Recovery is around 12.2 MB. The TWRP recovery file name is recovery(2).img
There are tons of reasons why you should consider rooting your device. In the earlier days of the process of Android rooting is very complex now it is much easier and safer. After rooting a device user can get full control over the device. Anything from ROMs to the kernel can be changed or modified which is awesome. Users can change the clock speed of CPU and GPU to get a better battery life or performance.
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in a few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing supersu or magisk root file.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Table Of Contents
- 1 How To Root ZTE Blade A610 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
- 1.0.1 Unlock the Bootloader Of ZTE Blade A610 Plus
- 1.0.2 How To Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade A610 Plus
- 1.0.3 TWRP Benefits:
- 1.0.4 How to Root ZTE Blade A610 Plus
- 2 How To UnRoot ZTE Blade A610 Plus
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root ZTE Blade A610 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of ZTE Blade A610 Plus
How To Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade A610 Plus
First You should try rooting tools as they are safe, Root Any Device Without PC: How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop. If this doesn’t work you can try the regular TWRP method.
Disclaimer: There are thousands and thousands of Android devices in the world so it is not possible to test all the TWRP recovery. Here we only share files which are already shared in the internet. So it is recommended to test these at your own risk and to be on safer side, please keep a backup of your current files.
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
Note: You can get the scatter text file by following the guide: How to Create a Scatter File for MediaTek Android Phone
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android. It is the most popular Android custom recovery. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
How to Root ZTE Blade A610 Plus
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root ZTE Blade A610 Plus )
- Download the latest supersu zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root ZTE Blade A610 Plus )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root ZTE Blade A610 Plus successfully
How To UnRoot ZTE Blade A610 Plus
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram