Updated Oct 04, 2017 – Download Android Oreo GApps | GApps For Android 8.0 Oreo: Google has finally unveiled Android 8.0 which is Android Oreo.That means many developers will release custom ROMs and then we will need Oreo GApps Pack. Download Latest Official Google GApps For Android 8.0 (Oreo).Here we will be sharing the direct link to download Android 8.0 Gapps for Custom ROMs like Lineage Os and other Android 8.0 based AOSP ROMs like Lineage OS 15, Slim ROM etc.
Google has finally released the latest android 8.0 o developer preview 2.The official release date of Android 8.0 is nearby. It is expected to be launched by the end of the summer of 2016, most probably sometime in the month of September with the new Pixel devices.The name of the upcoming update is not officially confirmed but many think it will be named Google Oreo
Google will follow the launch of Android 8.0 update for Nexus and pixel phones with the release of AOSP (Android Open Source Project) source code for this latest version of Android OS. Once the source code for Android 8.0 is out, various other AOSP based Android 8.0 custom ROMs will be released for most popular devices. The most anticipated of these is the Lineage OS 15
If you want to know more about GApps or Google Apps, like why we need them then check out the linked article below
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Android 8.0 Gapps pack will be available in a range of various sizes; it can be a small package of 50 MB or a huge zip file of 400 MB.(For ex: nano Gapps, Pico gapps, mega and Full)
Lineage OS 15 Users > Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
For installing Android 8.0 Gapps on your device, you must install the following on your device:
- Android 8.0 based AOSP custom ROM, like LineageOS 15 or SlimROM.
- A custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM.
- At least 25-30% battery remaining. Although installing such apps won’t take more than 5 minutes, but always be prepared for the worst in case things go wrong.
- Ample space remaining on your device, depending on which Gapp you want to install.
Download Google GApps For Android 8.0 (Oreo GApps)
For Arm Devices
For Arm64 Devices
For more info about the Gapps pack visit the source Xda thread here
If you don’t know which Gapps pack you should download then Check out our detailed guide [Full Guide] Which Google App pack (Gapps) You should download?
How to Install/Flash Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps On Android Phones
The method of installation of Android 8.0 Gapps is almost same as how you flash any .zip file from a custom recovery.If you are using TWRP, go to the install menu and then select the Nougat Gapps packages which you want to download on the device.
- Lineage OS 14 and 14.1 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1
- Marshmallow Gapps DOWNLOAD GOOGLE GAPPS FOR All ANDROID 6.0 / 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW ROMS
- Android 7.1.1 and Android 7.1.2 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Android 7.1 and 7.1.2 Nougat
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂