Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy Grand Prime | Android 8.0 Oreo: Lineage OS 15 is also available for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. The lineage os 15, built by android developers is based on android oreo. This custom ROM includes all the essential features which an Android oreo user needs. The custom ROM is rated the best in terms of performance. If you need to install android oreo then you must have to install Lineage OS 15 on your device. Lineage os 15 is the best and the latest rom available since now for testing android oreo. Android 8.0 was the most awaited android, Google worked on its improvements and after finalizing the android o project they released it a few weeks ago and named it android Oreo. The android oreo testing and demo version were out before its official release. Android Oreo has made some better improvements in stability and control, still, many companies are testing android oreo. Most of the common things are working after installing this ROM on android devices but if you feel any of the difficulty or bug then report it in the comment section below we will make all possible tries to solve it.
Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone was launched in September 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM and 3G. Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor. Galaxy grand prime might not be compatible in terms of software for receiving official android oreo update but with the help of Lineage OS 15, you can experience Android oreo on Galaxy Grand Prime. Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
This guide will instruct you on how to install the Lineage OS 15 on your Samsung smartphone, follow this step by step guide correctly without skipping any of the steps because each and every step in this guide has its own importance. If you will follow the guide correctly then surely Lineage OS 15 will be installed successfully. The custom ROM might contain some bugs or other problems but that’s not the cause to worry report the bug which was experienced by you in the comment section below we will make every possible try to remove it ASAP!! This custom ROM supports almost all Samsung device which runs on android without any serious issues except some. Follow the guide below to Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy Grand Prime (Android 8.0 Oreo)
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM. Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
Updated (Android 8.1/Lineage OS 15.1) > Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy Grand Prime (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Lineage OS 15 Features | Android 8.0 Oreo Features:
As lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
Android 8.0 Oreo now comes with Autofill feature which was available in the Chrome browser for Wuntils uptil now. The feature is Auto Fill mode which means that the OS will save your Email Address as well as Password.This will save your precious time
#2 Adaptive Icons
Now Android also added Adaptive Icons which means that the smartphone will now have an option to modify the default icons for various applications in many shapes such as squircle, square, rounded and others. This is done to ensure that the icons on different apps are in line with the other apps for uniformity purpose.This will make your phone looks cool and minimalistic
#3 Updated Emoji
In Android 8.0 Oreo, Google has once again updated the default emojis present in the Android OS to a blob-less emoji version rather than blob version which was seen on Android 7.0.There many new emojis are added to enhance your messaging experience
#4 Notification Dots
This feature is same as the one present on Android 7.0 Nougat where users can long press on home screen to see the options but this feature is now extended to show notifications of that particular app by long pressing the icon.
#5 Picture -In- Picture Mode
The picture in Picture mode which is also known as PiP mode is also added to Android 8.0 Oreo.This will be shown in floating window rather than the split-screen.
#6 Google Play Protect and 2X Boot Time:
This “Google PLay Protect” is added in the Google Play Store and it will be a background service that will check for apps and its usage and data storage permissions and notify users if it is safe to install and use the app.
Thanks to the great optimization in Android 8.0 Oreo, the boot will now take 10 seconds to do so which is a significant improvement. (Previously 15-20 Sec.)
Above are some of the main features Android 8.0 Oreo (Lineage OS 15.0) comes with.But there are much more.Overall Lineage OS is the best Custom ROM available for Android.
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.Now follow the given guide to download and install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy Grand Prime
- Lineage OS 15 Download link for Galaxy Grand Prime (Developed by CarlosArriagaCM)
- Lineage OS 15 Download link for Galaxy Grand Prime (Developed by Boulaxx)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy Grand Prime | Android 8.0 Oreo (1st Gen)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.