Download/Install Resurrection Remix For Cubot Dinosaur | Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat: Howdy friends!! we are very happy to share that Cubot Dinosaur has received the unofficial build of Resurrection Remix which means users can Update Cubot Dinosaur to Android 7.0 Nougat via Resurrection Remix.This is an unofficial ported build and we hope, there will be regular updates and this Custom ROM can be used as a daily driver without any issues.
Cubot Dinosaur has a large 5.5 inch 2.5D HD Screen with resolution of 1280 X 720.It is powered by an MTK6735 64bit Quad-Core 1.3GHz Processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 6GB of ROM.It sports 13.0MP Main Camera and 5.0MP Front camera for selfies.It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.It houses a 4150 mAh battery.
This is really a great news that h0sch180 from https://www.android-hilfe.de has ported this ROM To Cubot Dinosaur.So we are thankful to him.This ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat source code which means all the Nougat features are included in this ROM like split screen.The ROM is still in beta so there are few bugs present at the moment.Check below for the bug list.
If you are a Cubot Dinosaur user and are interested in this new update, you can easily download and install it. All that you need to do is fulfil some pre-requisites, complete few downloads, and then follow the guide mentioned below.Once the ROM is available we will update the post with active link and you can then download Resurrection Remix For Cubot Dinosaur
What works :
– Both sims
– Both cameras
– SD card
What’s not working:
– Nothing found yet
Follow the guide to Install Resurrection Remix On Cubot Dinosaur
- [Download Links Added] Resurrection Remix.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Resurrection Remix On Cubot Dinosaur.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Resurrection Remix For Cubot Dinosaur (Development Page)
- Download Official GApps For Resurrection Remix ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix On Cubot Dinosaur | Android 7.1 Nougat Update (Resurrection Remix For Cubot Dinosaur)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android 7.1.2 Nougat
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.