The Lenovo A5600 is a 4G Phablet. It comes equipped with a large 5.5-inch screen with screen resolution of 1280 X 720. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop. The device is powered by MediaTek’s MTK6735 64bit Quad-Core which is clocked at 1.0GHz coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. It sports an 8.0MP Main Camera and a 2 MP front-facing camera.
Here we will give you all the information you need to know before you start with the rooting. We will also be giving you the answers to the most frequently asked questions about rooting. The available recovery is compatible with MediaTek MT6735 variant of the device. The Recovery is around 13.2 MB. The TWRP recovery file name is TWRP_5600.zip
There are tons of reasons why you should consider rooting your device. In the earlier days of the process of Android rooting is very complex now it is much easier and safer. After rooting a device user can get full control over the device. Anything from ROMs to the kernel can be changed or modified which is awesome. Users can change the clock speed of CPU and GPU to get a better battery life or performance.
Android Rooting Process
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in a few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing supersu or magisk root file.
New Android 9.0 Pie ROMs
- [Download] Android Devices Which Have Received Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P) – Latest
- [Download] AOSP Android Pie 9 ROM On Supported Devices
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo A5600 . While rooting you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked. If you want to root your device without a PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Lenovo A5600 and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of Lenovo A5600
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A5600
First You should try rooting tools as they are safe, Root Any Device Without PC: How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop. If this doesn’t work you can try the regular TWRP method.
Disclaimer: There are thousands and thousands of Android devices in the world so it is not possible to test all the TWRP recovery. Here we only share files which are already shared in the internet. So it is recommended to test these at your own risk and to be on safer side, please keep a backup of your current files.
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery (If the file is removed, just ask in that forum so that the uploader can share a new link)
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
[icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Immediately after installation, you need to enter the recovery by holding the UP volume button and the power button, otherwise TWRP will fly
Note: Find the Scatter File from the stock ROM zip file of the device. You can find the stock ROM file zip on the internet or on our website. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-smart-phone-flash-tool-sp-flash-tool/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3da30d” color=”#ffffff” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#f9396c” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash TWRP With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android. It is the most popular Android custom recovery. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
How to Root Lenovo A5600
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/different-ways-to-boot-into-android-recovery-mode/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)[/su_button]
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Lenovo A5600 )
- Download the latest supersu zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-supersu-using-TWRP-recovery-root-any-android-device/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device[/su_button]
#2 Using Magisk (Root Lenovo A5600 )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-magisk-on-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Magisk On Android Device [Universal Systemless Interface for Android][/su_button]
- Done!! This will Root Lenovo A5600 successfully
How To UnRoot Lenovo A5600
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery