Official TWRP 3.1.1-0 is now made available For Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M).The Official recovery was released by Team Win and can be downloaded from their website.The availability of TWRP means, the device can be rooted now.If you are interested in rooting Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M) then follow the given guide carefully.
How many of you have tried to root your Android device before? Not many of you, right? Today, in this post, we will give you all the basic information that you might need for rooting. We will also share with you how you can easily root Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M) after installing TWRP Recovery. Once you have managed to root your Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M), you will have a lot of options to tinker with the settings, customize the theme, and improve on the features which you get in the factory version.
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro was launched in August 2017.The device is equipped with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.It comes with 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front camera for selfies.The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and will get the Oreo Update in future.It houses a 3000mAh non removable battery.
Any Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M) user out there who wants to root their device in the future needs to read this post carefully as it will be hugely beneficial for them. In this post, you will get all the information essential for rooting an Android device easily. Here, you will also get the answers to most of your questions like what exactly is rooting? How to root your device? What are the different benefits of rooting?
Rooting Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M) gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M), lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M) . While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- [Current Status] Xposed For Android 8.0 Oreo
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
- 1 What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits:
- 2 WARNING:
- 3 PRE-REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 How To Root Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M) and Install TWRP Recovery (Both SuperSu and Magisk)
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits:
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootoader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Full Guide to safely Root Huawei GR5 2017 and Install TWRP Recovery
How To Root Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Pro (Z01M) and Install TWRP Recovery (Both SuperSu and Magisk)
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the Download TWRP Recovery (Z01M) For Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro
- Now follow the given guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro)
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 using Magisk (Root Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
Note: Images used in this post are not owned by us, these are properties of respective owner.