Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Jiayu S3 via MadOS 8.1.0 ROM (mt6752): Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Viper OS, CyanogenMod. These are just some of the most popular names of custom ROMs in the Android market. If you have always wanted to install a custom ROM on your device, then this post is for you. Today, in this post, we will be giving our viewers valuable information regarding MadOS 8.1.0 ROM and how they can easily install it on their Jiayu S3 within no time. The MadOS 8.1.0 is based on the source code of Android 8.1 Oreo OS and it comes with some amazing additional features. Once you have installed this custom ROM on your MadOS 8.1.0, your device will become much more flexible while you will feel like you have more control on your device.
Jiayu S3 is a decent device which comes with a good specifications and features list. It has a 5.5-inch display screen, a powerful MediaTek MTK 6753 Octa-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 processor, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and a removable 3000mAh Lithium-Ion battery. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and its other features include Dual SIM Standby, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Proximity sensor, and more.
If you happen to be a Jiayu S3 user who is looking for a guide to help you install a custom ROM, then this is the destination for you. Here, we will be sharing with you all the basic details regarding custom ROMs, MadOS 8.1.0, its advantages, and more. Once the details are over with, we will be sharing a step-by-step instruction manual to help you install this custom ROM.
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customization options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. So, users are always in search for good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 0.1 What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 0.2 Benefits Of Custom ROMs
- 0.3 Pre-Requirements
- 0.4 Disclaimer
- 0.5 Download MadOS 8.1.0 ROM For Jiayu S3
- 1 Steps To Install MadOS 8.1.0 ROM ROM On Jiayu S3 | Android 8.1 Oreo Update
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third party ROMs like MadOS 8.1.0 ROM or 15.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
- [Download Links Added] Official MadOS 8.1.0 ROM.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install MadOS 8.1.0 ROM ROM On Jiayu S3.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download MadOS 8.1.0 ROM For Jiayu S3
- Download The ROM | Development Page
- Download Official GApps For Official MadOS 8.1.0 ROM ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install MadOS 8.1.0 ROM ROM On Jiayu S3 | Android 8.1 Oreo Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into thelatest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.