Hello friends!! Today, we are here to share the basic information on rooting and how you can easily root Bluboo S8 after installing TWRP Recovery. As opposed to most myths, rooting is really simple and can be performed easily by anyone be it a programmer, developer, or a casual smartphone user. Rooting a device will give you a lot of benefits such as getting to tinker with the settings, customizing the interface, and having more features than what was present in the factory version.
I’m sure many of you might have already heard about Bluboo as it is a huge smartphone brand across Asia with its fan-following everywhere. The Bluboo S8 comes packed with a 5.7-inch display screen with an HD+ resolution of 1440x720p, a powerful MediaTek 6750T Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali T860 MP2 GPU, a mammoth 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, a 16 MP rear camera, an 8 MP front camera, and a non-removable 3450mAh Li-Po battery. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, and its other features include Dual-SIM standby, Fingerprint scanner, Proximity sensor, Wi-FI, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, OTG, VoLTE support, Fast charging, and more.
If you happen to be a Bluboo S8 user who wants to root their device in the coming days, then this post will definitely be really helpful for you. In this post, you will get all the information that you will need to properly execute the root. Here, we will also be giving you the answers to frequently asked questions like what exactly is rooting? How can one root an Android device? What are the numerous benefits of rooting?
Rooting BLUBOO S8 gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your BLUBOO S8, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root BLUBOO S8 . While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
New Updated [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Status] Lineage OS 15.1/Android 8.1 Oreo For Bluboo S8[/mks_pullquote]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential, ‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android. It is the most popular Android custom recovery. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery. It needs the bootloader to be unlocked. If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot. Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk. This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Full Guide to safely root BLUBOO S8 and Install TWRP Recovery
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
Guide: Root BLUBOO S8 and Install TWRP Recovery
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On BLUBOO S8
You can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery and transfer it to your BLUBOO S8.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your BLUBOO S8. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
Step 2: Root BLUBOO S8
#1 Using SuperSu To Root BLUBOO S8
- Download the latest SuperSu zip (Download)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk To Root BLUBOO S8
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.
That’s it. Your BLUBOO S8 has been rooted successfully. Keep reading roomygalaxy for more news and updates.
Note: Images used in this post are not owned by us, these are properties of respective owner.