Step-By-Step Guide to Root Xiaomi Poco F1 and Install TWRP Recovery: You may have already heard about world’s cheapest flagship Poco F1. Poco is a new sub brand of Xiaomi and a few weeks ago, they have released their first device with Snapdragon’s latest CPU named Poco F1. The device has set the smartphone market in fire. It’s one of the cheapest flagship devices you can buy right now.
As this is a Xiaomi product and the hype is unreal, it is getting awesome support from the manufacturer as well as developers. The device has already received a working recovery which means, the device can be rooted now. We are thankful to the developer and XDA Senior member Shivam Kumar Jha. Here in this post, we gonna share the steps to Root Xiaomi Poco F1 and Install TWRP Recovery.
If you have never rooted your device as you thought rooting is highly complex and unsafe, then all your misconceptions will be quashed in this post. Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your Xiaomi Poco F1 after installing TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
New Android 9.0 Pie ROMs
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.2 What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
- 0.3 Warning
- 0.4 Pre-Requisites
- 1 How To Root Xiaomi Poco F1 and Install TWRP Recovery (beryllium)
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.
Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Xiaomi Poco F1 and Install TWRP Recovery (beryllium)
Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Poco F1
Checkout our dedicated guide > How To Root Xiaomi Poco F1 and Install TWRP Recovery
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Poco F1
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Poco F1
- Now follow the given guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Poco F1
How to Root Xiaomi Poco F1
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Xiaomi Poco F1 )
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root Xiaomi Poco F1 )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Xiaomi Poco F1 successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!