Download and Install Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 On LG Optimus L90 (w7) (Android Nougat 7.1.1): Hello guys! Here is a fun fact! Did you know that a rooted device having a custom ROM has the potential to be 10 times more powerful than the same device’s factory version? Rooting a device gives you much more control and freedom to explore the features of that device. One of the best features that you get after rooting an Android device is the ability to install any custom ROM. Custom ROMs such as Lineage OS or Resurrection Remix are some of the top choices that you can go for it you want to install custom ROMs. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 and how you can install it on your LG Optimus L90. This custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and comes with some really amazing additional features.
LG Optimus L90 was unveiled in 2014.It has a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels at a PPI of 235 pixels per inch.It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM.It comes with 8GB of ROM which can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.The LG L90 sports an 8-megapixel main rear side camera and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.The device runs Android 4.4 KitKat and houses a 2540mAh removable battery
In case you happen to be an LG Optimus L90 user who is looking for installing this custom ROM on their device, then this post is highly beneficial for you. Here, we will be giving you all the important details regarding Lineage OS, custom ROMs, and more. After that, we will give you a step-by-step manual to help you install this custom ROM.
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
About Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Resurrection Remix v5.8.5):
The Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.1 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Resurrection Remix v18.104.22.168 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [ List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 On LG Optimus L90 .
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 For LG Optimus L90
- Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 For LG Optimus L90 | Uploader: ppajdek
- Download GApps For Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 On LG Optimus L90 | Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.