Download/Install Resurrection Remix For Doogee X5 Max Pro | Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat: Howdy friends!! Doogee X5 Max Pro has joined the list as it has received the unofficial build of Resurrection Remix which means users can now Update Doogee X5 Max Pro to Android 7.0 Nougat via Resurrection Remix.This is an unofficial ported build and we hope, there will be regular updates and this Custom ROM can be used as a daily driver without any issues.
DOOGEE X5 MAX Pro has a HD 5.0 inch 1280 X 720 Display which is bright and vivid.It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the Box.It is a 4G Smartphone.It is powered by a MTK6737 Quad Core HD Processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage.It sports a Fingerprint Sensor.It has 5 MP rear and 5 MP front cameras.It comes with Bluetooth 4.0.The device houses a large 4000mAh Battery
This is really a great news that Keng Natan has ported this ROM To Doogee X5 Max Pro and now shared the download link with everyone.So we are thankful to him.This ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat source code which means all the Nougat features are included in this ROM like split screen.The ROM is still in beta so there are few bugs present at the moment.
If you are a Doogee X5 Max Pro user and are interested in this new update, you can easily download and install it. All that you need to do is fulfil some pre-requisites, complete few downloads, and then follow the guide mentioned below.Once the ROM is available we will update the post with active link and you can then download Resurrection Remix For Doogee X5 Max Pro
Follow the guide to Install Resurrection Remix On Doogee X5 Max Pro
- [Download Links Added] Resurrection Remix.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Resurrection Remix On Doogee X5 Max Pro .
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Resurrection Remix For Doogee X5 Max Pro (Uploader)
- Download Official GApps For Resurrection Remix ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix On Doogee X5 Max Pro | Android 7.1 Nougat Update (Resurrection Remix For Doogee X5 Max Pro )
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android 7.1.2 Nougat
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons