How To Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) and Install TWRP Recovery: Searching the web for hours and didn’t find anything that helped then this article would be a cake piece for you as we are sharing a full guide that will tell you how to install TWRP and root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5). Since Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) is a budget phone with some good features, that’s why sometime you can’t expect much things from it, if you thinks so then you are completely wrong because this smartphone works perfectly plus it’s become handy after sometime.
The Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) was launched in April, 2016 and comes with android Lollipop which works perfectly with it but if you want to upgrade your device in terms of performance then you might like this guide. Installing TWRP is completely safe for Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5). Installing TWRP will unlock many things for your device by which you can do some amazing stuff like installing a custom ROM, system firmware, stock ROMs etc. The only way you can root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) is by installing TWRP in it as TWRP will allow such things to be installed in a device. If you want to root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) then you must follow this guide carefully.
Rooting an android device will unlock some amazing things which can be useful for the user, Rooting will not only allow you to disturb the android system files but to integrate it. With the root access on your device you can run such applications that can be useful for you like you can install a system apps uninstaller which will uninstall any system app which you don’t want on your device and a lot more things, if you also want to explore then follow this guide carefully.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
- Your device should have an unlocked bootloader.Guide > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
- Backup all the important files as after following this guide your phone will be completely wiped off.
- Enable USB debugging, In order to enable the usb debugging on android devices, users have to enable the hidden Developer Option
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Android device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Downloads for Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)
How to install TWRP and ROOT Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)
The guide is divided into two major sections in first we will tell you how to install TWRP on Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) and then in the second how to root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery On Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check this link to Unlock Bootloader of Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)
- Now download the TWRP Recovery For Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5).
- Now follow the given guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5).
Steps To Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)
#1 Using SuperSu To Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) (Not tested, check the magisk one)
- Download the latest zip (Download)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk To Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5)
- Download the latest Magisk from the download section above
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.
That’s it. Your Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) has been rooted successfully. Keep reading roomygalaxy for more news and updates.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.