How To Root Huawei Mate 20 Lite: Huawei devices come with an unlockable bootloader and it was easy to get the unlock code but now Huawei is not providing the support to unlock the bootloader of new devices. But there is a way to unlock the bootloader. The device has received a patched_boot_mate20litewhich will help you to get root access.
In case you are tired of scouring the internet for the perfect rooting guide that will give you needed information regarding, then your search stops now. In this post, we will give you all the basic information regarding rooting, its benefits, etc. and then we will provide a step-by-step guide which will help you root your device within no time.
Here we will be sharing with you all the important information regarding rooting and all about its benefits. We will also be giving a step-by-step guide to help you root your device within no time. Now, there are many advantages of a phone like the Huawei Mate 20 Lite which has an openable bootloader which means that the smartphone can be rooted easily and the TWRP recovery or any custom recovery can be installed on your phone. Now, we have attached a method below so that you can install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 20 Lite and root it by installing SuperSu root pack
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
| For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Huawei Mate 20 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of Huawei Mate 20 Lite
How To Install Pathed Boot file On Huawei Mate 20 Lite to get root access
You just have to flash the patched boot file just like flashing the TWRP file via ADB and fastboot.
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the patched_boot_mate20lite For Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Now follow the given guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Done!! This will Root Huawei Mate 20 Lite successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.