Download and Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Bq Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan)| Android 7.1 Nougat: Now users can Update Bq Aquaris X5 Plus To Android 7.1 Nougat Via Official Lineage OS 14.1.Lineage OS 14.1 is basically a custom ROM developed on android Nougat platform and includes all the feROMres of android nougat, this rom is available for a long time in the market but that’s unofficial built. The Official Lineage OS 14.1 for Bq Aquaris X5 Plus is out for installation, Now you can download and install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Bq Aquaris X5 Plus. For installing Lineage OS 14.1 on Bq Aquaris X5 Plus follow the guide from tip to toe. We will provide you with downloading links which leads you to Official Lineage os 14.1 for downloading.
Bq Aquaris X5 Plus is released in july, 2016 and the smartphone was much appreciated by it’s users. Bq Aquaris X5 Plus is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery and comes with android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The smartphone is available in two variants one with 16 GB ROM, 2 GB RAM and the other with 32 GB ROM, 3 GB RAM. The smartphone runs on Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 Octa-core processor. As the smartphone carries a lot of appreciable specifications, It can now be up gradable to android 7.1.1 which is android nougat. Installing Android nougat will enhance your device and give it a boost to perform operations quite smoothly.
Lineage Os 14.1 is an official built of android nougat. Lineage OS 14.1 official built has performed well in other device so it’s expected that it will also perform better on Bq Aquaris X5 Plus. Lineage OS 14.1 is a well developed custom rom for the people who want to experience android nougat on their device before getting any official updates by their smartphone’s company, as the rom carries all android N features that’s why its rated best of all the custom rom. The Lineage OS 14.1 official built is safe to be installed on Bq Aquaris X5 Plus, except from some minor bugs the rom has performed excellent on Bq Aquaris X5 Plus. We will advice you to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Bq Aquaris X5 Plus so to enhance its performance.
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1)Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy.These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted.The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5)Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 (Official)
How To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Bq Aquaris X5 Plus (Gohan)
- First, download the Lineage OS 15 Custom ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Oreo ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Nougat GApps] Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.