How to root Oukitel U7 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery: Hello friends! Today, we are here to share with you some valuable information regarding rooting and how you can easily root your Oukitel U7 Pro after installing TWRP Recovery. Rooting is one of the best features that can be accessed on any Android smartphone. Rooting makes your device much more efficient while it gives you total control over your device. Once you have rooted your device, you will have all sorts of additional features on your hands. You will get an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, install custom ROMs, delete the bloatware, play with the interface, unlock features which were otherwise hidden before, and much more.
Oukitel U7 Pro comes equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS PGS display screen, a powerful MediaTek MT6580 Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage capacity, and a 2500mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer battery. It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, and its other features include a 13.0 MP primary camera, a 2.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, Dual SIM, Bluetooth, Proximity sensor, and more.
If you are an Oukitel U7 Pro user who is tired of looking for the perfect rooting guide, then this post is definitely the stop for you. Here, we will be giving you all the basic information regarding rooting, its benefits, and more which you must know before you start to root. Then, we will also be giving you a proper step-by-step guide to help you root your Oukitel U7 Pro.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery[/su_heading]
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Popular Posts You May Like[/su_heading]
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Full Guide to safely root Oukitel U7 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to ge your device rooted
Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Oukitel U7 Pro
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On Oukitel U7 Pro
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery and transfer it to your Oukitel U7 PRO | Credit: jemmini
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your Oukitel U7 PRO. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-smart-phone-flash-tool-sp-flash-tool/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3da30d” color=”#ffffff” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash TWRP With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
Step 2: Root Oukitel U7 Pro
#1 Using SuperSu To Root Oukitel U7 Pro
- Download the latest SuperSu zip (Download)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-supersu-using-twrp-recovery-root-any-android-device/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device[/su_button]
#2 Using Magisk To Root Oukitel U7 Pro
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-magisk-on-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Magisk On Android Device [Universal Systemless Interface for Android][/su_button]
That’s it. Your Oukitel U7 PRO has been rooted successfully. Keep reading roomygalaxy for more news and updates.