Download and Install Lineage OS 13 On BLU Life One X2: Update BLU Life One X2 To Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow: Lineage OS 13 is a custom ROM built for those who want to update their devices to android Marshmallow plus it has some amazing features added. Lineage OS 13 is a well developed custom ROM which is built on android marshmallow platform and it is safer to install it as it doesn’t contain any bugs as said by its developers. Lineage OS 13 is a good custom ROM to be installed on BLU Life One X2 as it will enhance your device performance and you can experience a different phase of android marshmallow on it.
Blu Life One X2 smartphone was launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Blu Life One X2 is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. The Blu Life One X2 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Blu Life One X2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. Based on the specifications we can conclude that the device will perform amazing on Lineage OS 13 Marshmallow ROM. Installing custoROMom on Blu Life One X2 can be beneficial for you.
As we all know that the smartphone runs on android 6.0 marshmallow than why we all are saying to install Lineage OS 13 on it as it also includes the same version of android, But no there are some major difference b/w the stock and custom roms that can’t be explained by writing. Installing a custom rom in some devices can cause damage if the steps were not carried out correctly so if you also don’t want to brick your device then you must follow each and every step correctly. Just do as we tell you otherwise you may end up bricking your device. The guide is simple to be followed plus we will provide you the downloading links for the file which you will need in installation of Lineage OS 13 on Blu Life One X2. Before we can start you must read some unknown points which may be beneficial for you all.
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy.These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted.The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
How To Install Lineage OS 13 on BLU Life One X2 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- First, download the desire Custom ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Marshmallow ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official GApps For Android Marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.