Another rooting guide is here, this time users can Root Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) and Install TWRP Recovery: Infinix Zero 4 Plus the smartphone with best performance. Infinix Zero 4 Plus is loaded with lots of interesting stuff like it’s CPU Deca-Core 2.1 GHz with Helio X20 (MT6797M) chipset and GPU Mali-T880. It’s powered by 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery plus it also supports 4G. It’s running the latest android Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). Overall the smartphone is best to use. Its hardware gives the best performance with it’s software. The smartphone has been rated good by it’s users. Just think that you can enhance it’s performance, then the phone becomes more interesting to use, so now you don’t have to think that because we have brought this guide which will help you installing TWRP and rooting Infinix Zero 4 Plus.
TWRP is a custom recovery software which will help you in various ways. TWRP is the preferred custom recovery over all and it has been rated high by it’s users, that’s why you ave to install it. Installing TWRP is the most essential step in rooting Infinix Zero 4 Plus as for installing root files you will need a custom recovery and TWRP is the best among all. TWRP is not only used to install root files but also you can use it to install system software and updates manually plus you can create a full or partial backups of your files and system. Also TWRP helps in cleaning the smartphone and more and more. So installing TWRP on Infinix Zero 4 Plus can be beneficial for you.
Rooting gives you a full access towards your smartphone. You can customize your smartphone in your own way after rooting it. Sometimes rooting smartphone can harm it but this smartphone is not one of them if you follow this guide correctly you won’t be traped by rooting your Infinix Zero 4 Plus. Installing TWRP and Rooting Infinix Zero 4 Plus is just some steps process which needs some of the files, of which downloading links have been added to this article.
Rooting Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602), lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/root-any-android-without-laptop/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop[/su_button]
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery[/su_heading]
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Popular Posts You May Like[/su_heading]
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Full Guide to safely root Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) and Install TWRP Recovery
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to ge your device rooted
Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602)
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602)
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery and transfer it to your Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602)
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602). (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-smart-phone-flash-tool-sp-flash-tool/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3da30d” color=”#ffffff” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash TWRP With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
Step 2: Root Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602)
#1 Using SuperSu To Root Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602)
- Download the latest SuperSu zip (Download)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-supersu-using-twrp-recovery-root-any-android-device/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device[/su_button]
#2 Using Magisk To Root Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-magisk-on-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Magisk On Android Device [Universal Systemless Interface for Android][/su_button]
That’s it. Your Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) has been rooted successfully. Keep reading roomygalaxy for more news and updates.
Note: Images used in this post are not owned by us, these are properties of respective owners