How To Root Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 and Install TWRP Recovery: There are various reasons for which users want root access on their devices. The most important reason is having superuser permission. Users can do system tweak after gaining root access. The rooting process is not that difficult in current time. Most of the Android devices can be rooted in a few minutes if all the required tools available for that device.
The Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 have now received a working TWRP recovery. Which means now users can root their devices. Rooting Android devices have loads of benefits. After rooting, users can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Like all other Android devices, Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 comes with an unlockable bootloader which means root can be gained on the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader. If you are a Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 user who has been looking for the perfect guide that will solve all your issues on rooting then this is the perfect place for you to be. Here we will give you all the information you need to know before you start with the rooting. We will also be giving you the answers to most frequently asked questions about rooting.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
Android Rooting Process
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing supersu or magisk root file.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 . While rooting you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below.
- Check Out Our Popular Posts
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
| For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Philz Recovery (TWRP Was removed)
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
How to Root Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 )
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
How To Unroot Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 (Unbrick / Bootloop Fix)
If you want to unroot Micromax A107 Canvas Fire 3 / Fire 4 completely, then you have to flash the stock firmware back on the device.
- Download the right firmware for the device
- Now follow the guide to flash the firmware. Guide: How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones)
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!