How To Root Panasonic Eluga Ray X and Install TWRP Recovery: Here we will be sharing with you all the important information regarding rooting and all of its benefits. We will also be giving a step-by-step guide to help you root your device within no time. Now, there are many advantages of a phone like the Panasonic Eluga Ray X which has an openable bootloader which means that the smartphone can be rooted easily and the TWRP recovery or any custom recovery can be installed on your phone. Now, we have attached a method below so that you can install TWRP recovery on Panasonic Eluga Ray X and root it by installing SuperSu root pack.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray X devices come with an unlockable bootloader and it was easy to get the unlock code but now Huawei is not providing the support to unlock the bootloader of new devices. Most of the devices have received working TWRP recovery and Panasonic Eluga Ray X is no exception.
If you have never rooted your device as you thought rooting is highly complex and unsafe, then all your misconceptions will be quashed in this post. Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your Panasonic Eluga Ray X after installing TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
Android Rooting Process
- 0.1 Android Rooting Process
- 0.2 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.3 Warning
- 0.4 Pre-Requisites
- 0.5 Download
- 1 How To Root Panasonic Eluga Ray X and Install TWRP Recovery
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing supersu or magisk root file.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Allview X3 Soul Style . While rooting you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below.
- Check Out Our Popular Posts
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
| For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Panasonic Eluga Ray X and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of Panasonic Eluga Ray X
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Panasonic Eluga Ray X
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery and transfer it to the Fastboot folder (Pre-requirement section)
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your TP-Link Neffos X1
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
How to Root Panasonic Eluga Ray X
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Panasonic Eluga Ray X )
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root Panasonic Eluga Ray X )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Panasonic Eluga Ray X successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!