Download and Install MIUI 8 Update on Oukitel K4000 | Update Oukitel K4000 to MIUI 8: Another Custom ROM is now available for Oukitel K4000.This time Xiaomi’s MIUI 8 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow is now ported successfully for Oukitel K4000.If you are a fan of custom ROMs and like the iPhone Style UI then this MIUI 8 ROM is best way to go with.Check out the detailed guide to Flash MIUI 8 Update on Oukitel K4000
Oukitel K4000 comes with a decent 5.0 inch HD screen with a resolution of 1280 X 720.OUKITEL K4000 runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.It is a 4G Smartphone.The device is powered by an MTK6735 64bit Quad Core SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM.It has 5.0MP + 13.0MP Cameras in the Front and rear side respectively.It has 2.5D Arc Screen, Bluetooth 4.0 and OTA OTG.It houses a 4000mAh battery.
About MIUI 8 (Miui Global 8 v184.108.40.206 Stable)
- 1 About MIUI 8 (Miui Global 8 v220.127.116.11 Stable)
- 2 What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 3 Benefits Of Custom ROMs
- 4 Pre-Requirements
- 5 Disclaimer
- 6 Downloads
- 7 How To Install MIUI 8 Update On Oukitel K4000 | Android Nougat7.0
This is a stable ROM.Which means It can be used as daily driver.MIUI 8 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and apart from all the marshmallow features, it also features faster app launch times, more dynamic resources for a smooth experience, and other smart features and improvements. MIUI 8 includes some of the new and best features like New icons, deep level system optimizations plus more. MIUI 8 features new animations style. Installing MIUI 8 can be beneficial for your device because the new MIUI 8 is best among all custom ROMs available for Oukitel K4000.
If you wish to install MIUI 8 on Oukitel K4000 then you have to exactly follow this guide. Please remember not to skip any important steps as it may cause harm to your device and you may end up bricking Oukitel K4000. If you don’t want to do so, then you must follow this guide step by step and carefully.
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) New Interface
Most Of the Custom ROMs have a different look to them and MIUI based ROM has a iPhone style User interface.These ROMs are well optimized and have a great performance and stability.These comes with many features which are not available in the Stock ROMs.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
MIUI 8 ROM for Oukitel K4000 – Miui Global 8 v18.104.22.168 Stable
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
How To Install MIUI 8 Update On Oukitel K4000 | Android Nougat7.0
- First, download the MIUI 8 ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Marshmallow ROMs Download Official GApps For Android Marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into MIUI 8. That’s all you need to now about installing MIUI 8 on your Oukitel K4000.