Download and Install MIUI 9 Update On Doogee T6 Pro | Update Doogee T6 Pro To MIUI 9: With Stunning 5.5 inch HD Display, Octa-Core Processor, 3 Gigs of RAM and with a Large 6250mAH Battery, The Doogee T6 Pro which has never failed to amaze us, Has Finally got MIUI 9. Now Doogee T6 Pro users can enjoy MIUI 9 on their device through a simple process of flashing the MIUI ROM via TWRP Recovery. Before Telling you the interesting stuff of How-to guide of installing MIUI 9 we would like to give a mention to few statements. Experience with MIUI 9 On Doogee T6 Pro was smooth, quiet Frankly I loved MIUI 9 more Than the stock ROM of the Device.
MIUI 9 includes some of the new and best features like New icons, deep level system optimizations plus more. MIUI 9 features new animations style and it introduces the latest split screen function. Installing MIUI 9 can be beneficial for your device because the new MIUI 9 is best among all custom ROMs available for Doogee T6 Pro. MIUI 9 is among the most stable ROMs available for Doogee T6 Pro, it also includes some stability and reliability improvements for Doogee T6 Pro. If we talk about the specifications of Doogee T6 Pro it’s quite compatible with MIUI 9 Custom ROM. If you are planning to install any custom ROM on Doogee T6 Pro then you must consider MIUI 9 because the MIUI 9 has received nice reviews by it’s users.
MIUI 9 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, and apart from Nougat features like split screen, it also features faster app launch times, a more dynamic resources for a smooth experience, and other smart features and improvements. If you wish to install MIUI 9 on Doogee T6 Pro then you have to follow this guide from tip to toe. We will provide you with downloading links so that you didn’t face any problem in following this guide, but remember not to skip any important steps as it may cause harm to your device and you may end up bricking Doogee T6 Pro if you don’t want to do so then you must follow this guide step by step and carefully.
The best thing about Google’s Android is Customization.There are loads of thing you can do with android which other mobile operating systems don’t allow to modify.Android users can root their devices which allows them to modify the system.Users can install Custom Recoveries and kernels.After installing Custom Recovery users can install Custom ROMs.
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy.These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted.The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
MIUI 9 ROM for Doogee T6 Pro – Download (v7.8.28)
MIUI 9 ROM for Doogee T6 Pro – Download (v7.9.22)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
How To Install MIUI 9 Update On Doogee T6 Pro | Android Nougat
- First, download the MIUI 9 ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Nougat ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Nougat GApps] Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into MIUI 9.