Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Moto C Plus | Android Oreo (8.0/8.1) and Android Nougat 7.1.2 ROMs: Unlike iOS and other mobile operating systems, Android offers loads of extra customization options for the users. It is an open source Os which means there are tons of development happen around the Os. One of the best things about Android is ” Modified Operating systems” or Custom ROMs.These custom ROMs based on Android but offers loads of customization options, features and better performance compared to the stock official firmware.
Moto C Plus is an exceptional device that comes with an array of exciting features and specifications. It comes equipped with a 5.0-inch TFT display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, a MediaTek MT6737 Quad-Core 1.3GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Mali T720MP2 GPU, 1/2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 4000mAh Li-Po battery. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, and its other features include an 8.0 MP primary camera, a 2.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, and more.
Xiaomi alongside with Huawei and Lenovo (Moto) has been dominating the Asian mobile market. But Samsung and Lenovo (Moto) are also doing a decent job there. Lenovo (Moto) has a big loyal fanbase. Because of that there are tons of development happen around Lenovo (Moto) Devices. There are already some Custom ROMs available for Moto C Plus. We will be sharing the list below. Remember, this post will be updated regularly with new custom ROMs being added.
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customisation options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimised for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third-party ROMs like Lineage Os 14.1 or 15. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo (Moto) Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Popular Posts You May Like[/su_heading]
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
List of Best Custom ROMs For Moto C Plus (Oreo and Nougat)
- Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Motorola Moto C Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Install Resurrection Remix for Moto C Plus (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Motorola Moto C Plus (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Install ViperOS for Motorola Moto C Plus (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
More ROMs will be added soon..
How To Install Custom ROMs On Moto C Plus
- Make sure your device is rooted and have a Custom Recovery installed.
- First, download the desire Custom ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Oreo ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
For Android Nougat ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Nougat GApps] Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
For Android Marshmallow ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official GApps For Android Marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-a-custom-rom-via-recovery-on-any-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-gapps-using-twrp-recovery/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Flash GApps (Zip) via TWRP Recovery[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-latest-magisk-v13-5/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Magisk On Android Oreo To Gain Root[/su_button]
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the ROM.