Here bring the latest guide to “Install Philz Recovery and Root Tecno Camon CX Air [Hovatek]“.Now a working Philz Recovery for Tecno (CXAIR-H3713A-N-170618V105.zip) is available for Tecno Camon CX Air.Now you can install Philz Recovery on your smartphone and root Tecno Camon CX Air.The Philz Recovery is a custom recovery similar to TWRP developed by TeamWin that allows you to install third-party firmware.You must be aware of that fact that stock recovery does not allow installing third-party firmware.
Tecno Camon CX Air comes with a large 5.5-inch IPS Display with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi).It is powered by a 1.25GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6737 CPU Paired with 2GB RAM.It runs Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HiOS 2.0.It has 16GB of internal Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB.It sports a 13MP Rear Camera and 13MP Front Camera.It comes with Fingerprint Sensor (Rear).It houses a 3200 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
First of all, you have to do download the custom Philz Recovery for Tecno Camon CX Air and flash it via sp flash tool (Guide has given below). Remember, this is an unofficial Philz Recovery for Tecno Camon CX Air.You have to follow the guide step by step to Download/Install Philz Recovery and root Tecno Camon CX Air without any issues
Rooting Tecno Camon CX Air gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Tecno Camon CX Air, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Philz Recovery and Root Tecno Camon CX Air. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below
If you are new to Philz Recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is Philz Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via Philz Recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via Philz Recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using Philz Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via Philz Recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using Philz Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via Philz Recovery.
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Full Guide to safely root Tecno Camon CX Air and Install Philz Recovery
The first method you can Install the Philz Recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to ge your device rooted
Guide: Root and Install Philz Recovery On Tecno Camon CX Air
Step 1: Install Philz Recovery On Tecno Camon CX Air
The first method you can Install the Philz Recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Philz for Tecno (CXAIR-H3713A-N-170618V105.zip) (Marshmallow – Nougat) and transfer it to your Tecno Camon CX Air
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install Philz Recovery on your Tecno Camon CX Air. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
Step 2: Root Tecno Camon CX Air
#1 Using SuperSu To Root Tecno Camon CX Air
- Download the latest SuperSu zip (Download)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk To Root Tecno Camon CX Air
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.
That’s it. Your Tecno Camon CX Air has been rooted successfully. Keep reading roomygalaxy for more news and updates.
Note: Images used in this post are not owned by us, these are properties of respective owners
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.