A very simple guide to Root Galaxy On7 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery: Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro was released in July 2016. It comes equipped with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with 720P screen resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. It sports a 13-megapixel main rear side and a 5-megapixel front side camera.The Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro houses a 3000mAh removable battery
Hello friends! Before we begin this post, I have a quick question for all of you. Have there been times when you have thought of rooting your devices but ended up not doing it as someone put this idea in your head that rooting is very complicated and unsafe? If the answer to this question was yes, then you, my friend, fall into the category of the majority of users who have very little idea about rooting.
There have been misconceptions regarding rooting but we are here to quash all such misconceptions. In reality, rooting is an extremely simple and safe task that can easily be performed by anyone be it a programmer, developer, or even a casual Android user given they know the proper steps. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss rooting and how you can easily root your Galaxy On7 Pro and install TWRP Recovery. Once you have gained root access, you will have an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, play with the settings, get rid of the bloatware, optimize the battery, install custom ROMs, and more.
If you happen to be a Galaxy On7 Pro user and you have been looking for a way using which you can easily root your device, then you are in the best place right now. In this post, we will be giving you a complete guide to rooting and how you can root your Galaxy On7 Pro. We will also be giving you the answers to the most frequently asked questions such as what is rooting, is rooting safe, what are the benefits of rooting, and more.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
New Android 9.0 Pie ROMs
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.2 What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
- 0.3 WARNING
- 0.4 PRE-REQUIREMENTS
- 1 Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy On7 Pro
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android. It is the most popular Android custom recovery. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery. It needs the bootloader to be unlocked. If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot. Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk. This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Full Guide to safely root Galaxy On7 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy On7 Pro
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access. We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy On7 Pro
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device (Official Release)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy On7 Pro >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy On7 Pro (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy On7 Pro (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!